The Atlanta Chapter of the National Hampton Alumni Association needs you!
Show UP - Alumni Meetings
Show OUT - Community Service
Show SUPPORT - Become a dues paying member, give to the University
Show OFF - Find a way to utilize your talents in one of our committees
Show A FRIEND - Recruitment, tell a friend about the Alumni Group
What's in it for me?
-Opportunity to Network with Hamptonians
-Vehicle to Remain Connected to your Hampton Source
The objectives of the Atlanta Chapter of the NHAA are as follows:
- To promote the welfare of the University by creating a sense of personal commitment, loyalty and affirmation of University goals and traditions.
- To implement programs that serve to stimulate the intellectual and cultural growth of our members through seminars, career services, and publications.
- To assist the Association in recruitment of good and deserving students for the University.
- To raise funds for the University and encourage alumni participation that will assist in increasing our area alumni donor base.
- To enhance communication between the alumni of metro Atlanta and the University.
To diplomatically represent the University in our local community through service.